- Ubuntu 14+
- Ubuntu 16+
- Ubuntu 18+
- Centos 7+
- Fedora 28+
- Fedora 29+
- Fedora 30+
CentOS 6: Incompatible
CentOS 7: Operation may error due to CentOS 7 setup to run Infinite Insight in sandbox mode
- Error: The SUID sandbox helper binary was found, but is not configured correctly. Rather than run without sandboxing I’m aborting now.
- Workaround: On the CentOS 7 system, execute the following: sudo ./Infinite Insight-2.0.3-x86_64.AppImage –no-sandbox
Remote Desktop: May be incompatible with AppImage
- Some Remote Desktop installations may not be completed. In that case, you will need to directly log on to your system to install Infinite Insight.
Libstdc++ Errors: We have seen errors when running on a Linux system with an older libstdc++.
- Error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version CXXABI_1_X_X not found
- Workaround: Manually update libstdc++ on your respective platform.
- For Example:
- CentOS: sudo yum install libstdc++.x86_64
- Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install libstdc++6